BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY
Following community guidelines
In this difficult times, we want to keep you informed that we are taking important steps to keep our staff and community safe.
- As of March,2020 We made it compulsory full cleaning and disinfecting on high-touch surfaces such as door handles PINPAD machines, and bottles is carried out on time interval basis which is documented in a folder.
- Compliance: Following AGLC/Canmore City community guidelines closely for any new changes. LAST REVISED ON 07 AUG,2020
- Signage on both entrance to remind our customers to wear a mask and practice safe social distance.
- Installing plexiglass shields which provides an extra barrier between staff and customers. Also it is disinfected on a short time interval basis.
- Provided hand sanitizer bottles for customer use.
- Provided gloves for staff members and anyone who wish to wear them.